Thursday, June 10, 2010

What was the most challenging part of training?

MISHA: The most challenging thing for me is running 3 miles in 36 minutes, my favorite thing about training is when the helicopters fly above us. They have a special kind of beat that I like.


SHEA: The hardest thing about training is the running, the best thing is doing push-ups.



HARPER: Running is the most challenging part for me. I enjoy the ground exercises best...they are more peaceful.



SAJYA: The most challenging thing is running at 100% power, and working with Marianne
(25 lb weight). The best part about being here is the food and the fun times you have with your friends here.



NATHAN: The hardest part of training is the afternoon exercises, the best part is the food!



LAUREN: The hardest thing for me is running, the easiest is doing jumps and spins.



NICK: Running on soft sand is very difficult. I like the food and chilling with the people.



CHRISTINA: The exercises are what challenge me, the best part for me is the running.

No comments:

Post a Comment