Monday, June 7, 2010

Saturday, June 5th: Adventures at Busch Gardens







Our campers thoroughly enjoyed their day off at Busch Gardens, despite the extreme heat and humidity! Shade and air conditioned shows were appreciated, as were icy refreshments.
Here is Coach Alexei Mantsorov at the beautiful entrance of the European themed amusement park.

These were a few of our favorite things:

MISHA: Alpengeist rollercoaster and cookies and cream fudge

SHEA: the big rollercoasters and the themes of the countries

NATHAN: the food was awesome, I stuffed myself, and I rode the Griffon(biggest rollercoaster)
five times

CHRISTINA: Apollo's Chariot and Alpengeist rollercoasters

HARPER: the fudge and chocolate cake and the Lochness Monster rollercoaster

EMILY: the Curse of the Darkastle and spending the day with friends

SASHA: the rides were so much fun, the lines were short and the people nice

LAUREN: the theme park is beautiful and I liked the Lochness Monster rollercoaster

SAJYA: the Alpengeist rollercoaster and hanging with friends

ALEESHA: Escape from Pompei and Dippin' Dots

NICK: the Griffon rollercoaster was fun, but I spent $15 on jellybeans in bulk, by accident,
and wished I could return them

ADDISON: the rollercoasters and the relaxing train ride

MAKSIM: the Elmo ride, the purple dragon my Dad won for me, and trying on hats



1 comment: